[tcb] Paul/Lois

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 08:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

Beverly and I made a long haul yesterday; Nacogdoches to Salado for the Manx
Buggy Blast and then left there and went to Jack Wenks for his 5:00-9:00pm show
and shine at Black Gold.  Got home sometime after midnight last night.  While
in Salado I had a chance to talk to Bob Winters about Lois, and then at the
Black Gold Show talked to Joe Smith about her.  Basically, she is not doing
good and is in ICU.  Paul and Lois need the support of the TCBrs.  So keep them
in your prayers and if we can do anything else to let Paul know that we are
here for them.

Steve Chamberlain was supposed to stop by and visit with them on his way back
from Austin yesterday, so maybe Steve and Sharon have a better update.  I guess
if anyone has any ideas on how we can help, please let everyone know.
Sammie

Did take a few pictures yesterday and will share them.  Back still hurting and
didn't get many.