[tcb] Re: Passing along a deal for you Northern folks

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:54:51 -0500

You guys are all a riot.

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of chuck
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 3:34 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Passing along a deal for you Northern folks

I think Denis stole Bluebus to begin with.I wish it was just half as good as
I was led to believe.I just gave Blue bus a good home.

  I think Denis is just trying to get the splitty located so he can steal
it,sell it and make a BIG profit,then complain about gettig screwed.That's
why he drives around pulling that giant trailer, for a quick getaway

oleblue