[tcb] Re: Passing along a deal for you Northern folks

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:15:32 -0500

Give me the info, please

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of wuzmop@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:14 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Passing along a deal for you Northern folks

At a car show here in Dallas a guy turned me onto a 64-66 ish splitty 11
window in a field in Southern MO. It's probably not far from Denis' place
from what the guy described. It looks complete right down to the rear
bumper, he didn't have any interior shots. I don't have any pics. The guy
who told me about its' name is Terry, and I have the phone # of the owner.
The owner told Terry take $400 for it. If anybody is interested in running
with this let me know and I'll send you the owners name and phone #. Too far
for me and I have no space, so I'm passing it along to you guys.