[tcb] Re: Parts washer fluid

  • From: "thingmon@xxxxxxxxx" <thingmon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 12:34:12 -0700 (PDT)

Diesel fuel works pretty well.

Safety-Kleen has a lot of options.  Probably wouldnt sell directly to you, but
you can peruse the MSDSs on their website, then you'll have some idea what
chemicals to look for at the FLAPS.

Usually ends up being some mixture of petroleum distillates.  Higher flash
point is better from a safety stand point.

A few years back they were trying to market Arm&Hammer products but I'm not
sure how that worked out.  Seems like they would have made their way into
Walmart, if they had been successful...

Good luck and enjoy the trip.  Looks like a blast.