[tcb] Re: Parts sale

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:58:10 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

There are no complete cars.

There is a *LOT* of "stuff".

You have to be the type who knows what you are seeing when you look. Random
stacks on shelves. 50's to 80's (not much newer than 70's). Boxes of random
tools. Etc. Really garage sale look/feel. No prices marked, pile up what
you want and ask someone to quote it out.

My on-sight VW parts knowledge sucks. I ended up picking up a box of
8-track tapes, some tall jackstands, and a squirrel cage blower for the
(eventual) shop.

The only phone number I had in my cell was Dan's and I didn't figure he
wanted to be called at 08:30 on a Saturday.

Gerald