[tcb] Re: Parts - garage sale

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:51:51 -0500

You ought to be able to get some descent coin for that Dormobile top!

Dan wrote:
*Short Story*:  Parts available from a '65 bus.
*Medium Story*: Can't work on my bus till I have room in the garage. Parting out a '65 bus to make room. *Somewhat Longer story*: I recently bought another bus. I bought it for parts then discovered it was a 21 window (the skylight windows had been covered up.) Because it was a 21 window I put it up for sale as a complete bus on thesamba.com in case there was someone out there who wanted to take it back to a 21 window - it would take a lot of work but is economically feasible. Anyway, nobody has come forward to purchase it and I have no room to work in my garage until it is gone so I will be parting it out fairly soon. If anyone is need of any parts from a '65 bus please let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I can help you out. I need some of the parts and other have expressed interest in some but there is still a lot of good stuff available. Offering local first, then on thesamba in a week or two. -Dan