[tcb] Re: Parents are making me sell my bus

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:36:51 -0700 (PDT)

I went through the same thing when I was in high school.  I went from a slick
running VW to a brand new and less reliable Pontiac with stupid payments.
Warranties and airbags are over rated.  I like the idea of over pricing the bus
to the point of it not selling.  BTW, my neighbor Tim is driving his bus quite
a bit now.

Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  don't forget to show pics of you
sitting in it without your shirt. Busses are worth more with hippy sweat in it.