[tcb] Re: Painting tips?

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:43:32 -0500

I guess I'll throw in a couple of cents...

The guy who painted my bus didn't wait long enough between base and clear and
the paint is cracked in places. The paint itself wasn't cheap as far as I can
tell.

I think it is just like house paint, you can get cheap paint that looks good
for a shorter period of time, and more expensive paint that looks good for a
longer period of time.