[tcb] Painting tips?

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:53:06 -0500

I am getting closer to the magical painting time for Sonne.  I must admit that
I am a bit worried.  I have never used a spray gun before.

Do any of you seasoned pros have any tips you can share with me so that I am
prepared?  It would be very appreciated!

And a big thank you to Sammie and Noralynn for helping me find my beloved
stripper.  Sammie, I could not find the thinner reddish brown ones at the
different Lowes that I tried. They only had the thick black ones.  But Noralynn
found them at Walmart and I bought all of them.

In case anybody cares for the future they are made by 3M.  The label says:
Scotch-Brite Paint & Varnish Remover Contour Surface.  They are 5" and go on a
drill.

Julie