[tcb] Re: Paint work or anywork for that matter in the DFW area

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:59:34 -0700 (PDT)

I think it depends on which mechanic ya get and what mood he's in...I used to
get all my work and parts there (back when Kerry worked there).  I was in a
hurry, gettin' ready for a trip to Little Rock and took the Road Dog there to
get headers installed.
I got a ride to the shop, so I could hit the road immediately.  Paid for the
part and labor, then headed to LR...Bus sounded  like it had holes in the
headers, but I kept goin', I was runnin late.
Got to LR late that night, got up the next mornin' to find the same old headers
on the bus!  Called up there, don't remember who answered the phone, I know it
wuzn't Ben though.  I was told the work order was complete so it must have been
done.  They said bring it back and we'll take a look.  I wasn't comin' back for
2 weeks, the guy said that was too long, that I could have taken the new
headers off, put old ones on, like I was tryin' to get a free set o' headers.
That pissed me off and I ain't never been back.  Just a small thing, but enough
to piss me off!
Kerry always took care of me, never had any problems when he wuz there...