[tcb] Re: Paint work or anywork for that matter in the DFW area

  • From: derek gomez <zane_13_13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:09:48 -0700 (PDT)

VDub Hobby Shop is the name I believe.  It's in McKinney, Tx.  Name is Billy
Dobbs.

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 12:13 PM

I'll be taking pics tonight, I just got my '77 back on Friday and have been
putting things on in the evenings - bumpers, signal covers, door panels, rain
guards etc. Plus I have wasted so much time & energy on Billy I needed a small
break.
But mostly I want to drag this out on the Aircoolers site as long as possible
for a more protracted and painful experience for Billy. This isn't going to be
a pop and fizzle type of scenario. I'm looking for a slow burn