[tcb] Re: Paint?

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:42:26 -0600

I would have eaten the deer.
oleblue
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: singlecabboy
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 10:58 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Paint?

        I'm fine had a great day at Novemberfest.Had a good time hangging with
Steve and Sharon and Duncan and Cindy.The zone got chrunched pretty good.Damage
stayed in the brown area I belive.I'll call the insurance man tomorrow.I didn't
even care about the deer.He was over in the other lane floppin around .Idrove
on down to Tres Myguyes ,got my tacos and hit the road.The creativity of this
group is way kool.Sammie ,that has got to be one of the best pranks ever pulled
on you?

                  From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 6:53 PM

                        Do they have Chestnut Brown.I pulled a Denis this
morning and hit a deer in the Zone on the way to Austin ,pushed it in pretty
good , but very fixable.

                        --- On Sun, 11/14/10, chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                          From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx