[tcb] Re: Pacifico beer

  • From: Edward Aragon <edwardaragon67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 23:06:45 -0500

That's so cool. Shirley try to get one of these buses down here for  Busfest! I
can see it now
"We don't always get 100 buses together for a camp out but when we do we only
drink Pacifico beer. Stay thirsty my friends "
Pacifico beer the official beer of Busfest    2013

Sent from my VW van down by the river.