[tcb] PROCRASTINATION

  • From: <john_bartell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 22:08:49 +0000

Don”t put stuff off-do it now. Over a year ago, I ordered and received an under
dash shelf for my bay. For one reason, or another, I didn’t try to install it
until today. If I had tried to put it in right after I bought it; I would have
returned it for a refund. Made in China---the orient strikes again.
Instructions unclear(no big surprise) fit very good for some other vehicle,
just not a bus.

After a couple of hours of wrestling I have it in, and hopefully secure enough
to take the weight of a bag of marshmallows.

Dan

Sent from Windows Mail