[tcb] PMAIL addresses [WAS: Re: Re: more tranny]

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 14:51:05 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

For the general info of all.

Everyone's pmail address shows up on all list messages as the FROM address.
The list has its REPLY TO address set back to the list address but in most
email clients if you use "REPLY TO ALL" instead of juct clicking "REPLY" it
will also put the original person's email address in your "TO" field. Then
just remove the list address and send away, right to their pmail address.

Gerald