[tcb] Ow! My head.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:24:05 -0600

So this birch luann has to be pressed into place so that the screws/rivets can
be stuck through the wood into the arched support beams. Well it kakes two
hands to work the rivet tool so I HAVE TO PUSH THE WOOD UP WITH MY HEAD! Now my
head hurts, and I am sure I have advanced the development of my bald spot and
my neck hurts. So, I have abandoned the
"push-really-hard-with-your-head-and-drive-the-rivet-in method for the
go-to-the-fastener-place-tomorrow-and-buy-good-thick-shaft-screws.

I think I have figured out what the hell I am doing, but oh, the pain.

Sure 5x plywood would have cost more, but now I have top of the head and neck
damage which will probably cost me big bucks in hospitalization in my even
older age. The doctor will look at me and say "Sweet mother of God, man, what
did yoou do to your head!?" And I'll have to have a metal plate installed in my
skull and then I'll shit my pants when ever the wife turns on the microwave.
(Name the movie and the actor).

I hope you are all happy now.