[tcb] Re: Our "Plan" v 2.0 ?

  • From: "Trey Jung" <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:49:55 -0600

What's Plan 2.0?=20

-----Original Message-----
From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dan Martin
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 2:10 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Our "Plan" v 2.0 ?

Our original thoughts ("Plan" v1.0) for the trip to =20
"Psycobillypaloosa" WERE....
We were planning to leave Houston around 5 a.m.(friday) and drive =20
straight to Denis and Jan's having Trey follow us, perhaps meeting up =20
with Fred or Steve and Sharon along the way. We had planned to =20
arrival around 6 p.m. have the party, eat some pig (now ribs) and =20
burn the fireworks, visit with Bob and Mary Beth and who ever else =20
Denis was able to drag out of the woods. Get a good brandy alexander =20
induced sleep. Get up in the morning (saturday) drive to Mountain =20
View for the vw show and folk music, eat more pig (now ribs) and =20
visit with folks
until Neil showed up (if we were able to stay up that late). Sleep as =20
much as possible saturday night, get up hella early in the (sunday) =20
morning and drive straight from Mountain View to Houston. Get up in =20
the (monday) morning and go to work. Unfortunately our work schedule =20
will not allow this version of the "plan" to work for us. So we are =20
now coming up with a new version ("Plan" v 2.0) of our trip around =20
our work schedule. What will the NEW plan be you may ask, we will =20
keep you posted.
  to be continued....................

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus