[tcb] Our "Plan" v 2.0 ?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:09:52 -0500

Our original thoughts ("Plan" v1.0) for the trip to
"Psycobillypaloosa" WERE....
We were planning to leave Houston around 5 a.m.(friday) and drive
straight to Denis and Jan's having Trey follow us, perhaps meeting up
with Fred or Steve and Sharon along the way. We had planned to
arrival around 6 p.m. have the party, eat some pig (now ribs) and
burn the fireworks, visit with Bob and Mary Beth and who ever else
Denis was able to drag out of the woods. Get a good brandy alexander
induced sleep. Get up in the morning (saturday) drive to Mountain
View for the vw show and folk music, eat more pig (now ribs) and
visit with folks
until Neil showed up (if we were able to stay up that late). Sleep as
much as possible saturday night, get up hella early in the (sunday)
morning and drive straight from Mountain View to Houston. Get up in
the (monday) morning and go to work. Unfortunately our work schedule
will not allow this version of the "plan" to work for us. So we are
now coming up with a new version ("Plan" v 2.0) of our trip around
our work schedule. What will the NEW plan be you may ask, we will
keep you posted.
  to be continued....................

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus