[tcb] Re: Open Committees

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:42:55 -0600

neil don't you like how you are volunteered for stuff? j/k i emailed dono to see if he will bring his swap stuff

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Open Committees
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:35:15 -0600

I think Sharon should be the Cook-off Committee. You don't have to cook if you don't want to, but you can make sure that it is publicised and be an answer person. You can make up all your own answers.

I need somone to be the "Get People There Committee" to make sure that the people who don't read or, at least, don't answer their E-mail will be there. Everett, Blades, etc...

I need a vendor Committee, someone to make sure that the Swap/Vendor area has lots of booths, or whatever you want to call them. Neil? Thank you, Neil.