[tcb] Open Committees

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:35:15 -0600

I think Sharon should be the Cook-off Committee. You don't have to cook if you
don't want to, but you can make sure that it is publicised and be an answer
person. You can make up all your own answers.

I need somone to be the "Get People There Committee" to make sure that the
people who don't read or, at least, don't answer their E-mail will be there.
Everett, Blades, etc...

I need a vendor Committee, someone to make sure that the Swap/Vendor area has
lots of booths, or whatever you want to call them. Neil? Thank you, Neil.