[tcb] Re: Oops...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

It just goes to show that the newer they are the better they are but there is
more to go wrong with them.
KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Woody Allen sucks! What a mess he is...

Bay windows deserve the effort, just like Splits do! Bay windows are more
comfortable, then splits.

So there! I'll fight with ya.

Katrina &Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Texas Airheads
Texas Coalition of Buses
Heindenheimer Bulli Boyz
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Denis Dodson

Date: Thursday, April 14, 2005 9:44 am

Subject: [tcb] Re: Oops...

;
>;
>Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:26 AM
>Subject: [tcb] Oops...
>

>>Sorry it's just a quick .wmv dump using Win MovieMaker. 3 minute
>clip,> roughly 3Meg. I made it almost 100 feet. You can hear it
>happening as I
>>round the corner.
>>
>>Longer message about what led up to that point later, after I
>get some
>>sleep.
>>
>>http://www.phorce1.us/ZoomZoom1.wmv
>>
>>Gerald

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy aka "Roxanne"
70 Type 1 Vert (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback (also in pieces)
North Houston VW Club
Texas Coalition of Busses (TCB)
Huntsville Organization of Busses (HOBO)
Shade Tree mechanic
Ale Tester