[tcb] Re: One week from tomorrow! PSYCOBLOOIE!

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:39:49 -0500

Hey, is the fireman that lost an eye single? I might have half a chance with him!

Just wondering.

Julie

On Jun 25, 2010, at 4:22 PM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It is 88 degrees here at 4:08 and the weather guessers are predicting a cooler (80s) for next week. I timed how long it takes to get to the lake for swimming at 5 minutes and 16 seconds. If you jump off my cliff it’s faster, but you will hurt yourself.

We are working tomorrow to finish the other house for the bussless people. AC, running water, stuff like that.

We are thawing out two briskets and are working on how to cook them.

So, to you that are fence straddling about coming I say, what’s life about when you don’t take advantage of

BEER, BBQ, EXPLOSIVES AND A 300’ CLIFF?

19037 Beartrap Rd Springdale, AR 72764 479.751.6223 Home 479.435.1133 Cell.

Update on the Fire Department burning the house on Saturday: They had an accident and two of their guys got hurt and one lost his eye, but we are still working on it.