[tcb] One week from tomorrow! PSYCOBLOOIE!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <buskatiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:22:32 -0500

It is 88 degrees here at 4:08 and the weather guessers are predicting a
cooler (80s) for next week. I timed how long it takes to get to the lake for
swimming at 5 minutes and 16 seconds. If you jump off my cliff it's faster,
but you will hurt yourself.

We are working tomorrow to finish the other house for the bussless people.
AC, running water, stuff like that.

We are thawing out two briskets and are working on how to cook them.

So, to you that are fence straddling about coming I say, what's life about
when you don't take advantage of

BEER, BBQ, EXPLOSIVES AND A 300' CLIFF?

19037 Beartrap Rd Springdale, AR  72764  479.751.6223 Home 479.435.1133
Cell.

Update on the Fire Department burning the house on Saturday:  They had an
accident and two of their guys got hurt and one lost his eye, but we are
still working on it.