[tcb] Re: One of our members is having a very bad time

  • From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:19:06 -0600

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts , It's been a long time coming and I
know that doesn't make it any easier but  we will make it through , I have
been caring for my great aunt in a Guardian/Power of Attorney capcity for
about 3 or 4 years and before that getting her groceries and what ever she
needed done while she was able to do for her self, she would have been 97
years old, Feburary . She wanted to stay at her home not a nursing home and
that is what we did(24 hr care). She took care of me when I was a little one
and I took care of her as she got older. So thanks for the thoughts
  Drew