[tcb] Re: One of our members is having a very bad time

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:40:14 -0800

Awe not Andrew.  I hope you get to feeling better soon. Sorry to hear that a
family member passed. If you need a shoulder to cry on, just call us.
Sorry I live so far away. Otherwise I would get into my car, rush over to your
house , and just hug you.

Love, Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/