[tcb] Re: On topic/ Off topic

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad that you guys made it.  Otherwise I never would have met you.  That is
a pretty sweet Type 3.  Good luck on the trip back.

Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I vote for emoticons. Since i am
now at Eureka i think 8-p is appropriate. The ghosts of pauls valley nearly got
us though. My rt front caliper started grabbing and I had no pedal play. Talk
about squeel. We stopped in ardmore and got fuel. We then proceeded and the
grab came back. I turned around at the arbuckle hills and started back for
home. Then it freed up.

So we flipped back around at at 1 am here we are. I thought the TCB folks
partied all night. I guess not.