[tcb] On the Road Wireless

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:22:25 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Has SUCKY speed.

The wireless Texas is using at the rest stops on the Interstates is

A) NOT FREE!

B) 2 way satellite so it feels even slower than dialup because of the lag
time involved.

It's provided by http://coachconnect.net/

Their prices are OK for the number of access points they seem to have. Plus
you get a free 2 hour trial when you sign up. I'm on that free time now.
The $7.99/week is probably the best deal for the type of travel I do. Get
charged $7.99 when I use it the first time and have unlimited access for 7
days from that charge. $29.95 monthly is useless unless one is on the road
24/7/365

G2