[tcb] Re: On a Side Note

  • From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:28:51 +0000

No harm. I agree. It's a big country with lots of odd people to meet. I'm glad
to be one of them and glad Bus people are so inviting.

Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 2:18 AM

   Wow. That hurts. Johnny Cash ain't been everywhere I been, man.

ExCept Fargo remains on my radar.

Sent from my BlackBerry®From:  kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 23:06:03 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] On a Side Note

  I just have to squeeze this in- Europe can be very culturally enlightening
but I often wonder that many Americans are not taking off across the pond and
leaving behind an entire world of North American wonders.
  The U.S. has a vast amount of natural wonders and cultural experiences,
natural beauty, history, barn sales and fresh veggie stands. Hot springs,
covered bridges, massive canyons and rock formations. Joe's Good Eats and
Taxidermy.
  Armadillos, deer, bears, wild goats and burrows. Old gold mines and ghost
towns. Glass bottom boats in the everglades and the top of the Empire state
building.
  It just makes me a little sad when an American has no interest in our own
cultural riches and just wants to jet off to Europe.
  Europe is fascinating as well, but I just think we are often too quick to
dismiss the
 wonders of our own back yard.