[tcb] Re: Okay, it's friday so I'll post this up.

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 18:18:38 -0600

I just couldn't believe the range was 2-5 centimeters...  LOL

Jammy wrote:
too funny and I agree with will on the hole international standard thing

*/Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    While News browsing today I came across this item.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

    It's funny on multiple levels, however what I really want to know
    is why there's an international standard for this sort of thing?

*Keep it Aircooled,*
** * Jammy Thomas*
*   /Dam Hippie Kustoms/*
/                /  { uber groovy }

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers <http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx> and get answers from real people who know.