[tcb] Ok, ok....

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:23:09 -0400

So after mucho debate, fighting against things that are fighting against me and
our trip to Psychoblooie....

As Denis knows, one of my biggest challenges is fixing Sonjas wrecked car
before the inspection runs out and we start getting tickets. Well, now I
CAN'T!!!! So when the tickets start rolling in, I'm going to take them to court
and blame DENIS!!!! And tell them that they can pick him up at next years PB.
So next year, we'll have COPS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot DENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-Can't wait. I knew this would happen. I can't say no. Dammit DENIS!!!!!! :p

ETA 11pm Friday night. Have beer ready.