[tcb] Re: Oil leak question

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

Push rod tubes?? Valve cover gasket?? Cracked case??

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        Question,
  So I have an oil leak that is kind of heavy, I have tighten all the nuts on
the alternator stand, carburetor, checked and tighten oil pressure switch,
pulled the engine and checked the oil cooler and seal (ok, really clean), I
didn't mess with the Distributor could this leak bad enough? Looks to me like
it leaks more on the left side/front engine compartment, didn't see any
evedence of leaking in the rear of the engine. Curoius, if anyone has other
tips to check on.

  Thanks,
    Leaking Eskimo

  Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place!