[tcb] Oh yeah, the tech problem

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:48:51 -0600

Like I said. I set my springplates, on both sides, with a protractor and with
the bus dead level, to 7 degrees. Both sides match. But with the wheels back on
and tires on the ground the passenger side appears to be about an inch lower. I
will measure better tomorrow, but if this is so, then I have a problem because
if I set the springplates on one side higher it will screw up my camber. Is it
possible that the body, somehow, is lower on one side? That should be
detectable with a measure from a flat surface.

Are KYB Gas-adjust shocks truly adjustable? Could my shock be weak or softer on
one side?

Should I take up a new hobby? I have a boatload of stamps...