[tcb] Re: October event

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 06:05:13 -0800 (PST)

I will definately help in any way possible. Paul is a awesome guy and I
understand how much he puts into every T@P.
I can do most of everything if requested. I am involved with VW's
again....lol.. I just can not stay away from such great friends and great VW's.

Katrina Sousan
hoping to cruise in a bus someday soon.
but for a while will be ok with a bug.
any givers are very welcome....lol