[tcb] Re: OT: When is the best time to visit France?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:07:11 -0600

Paris is crowded and expensive in the Spring and lots of stuff is closed in
the Summer, but it's less crowded, but it is great in the fall.

Look at us, a bunch of international experts.

From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>

Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:03:42 -0800 (PST)

To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I always like the way Paris looks in snow, but I'm a Yankee. In Spring you
get the flowering landscapes. In Fall everything is ripe, lush and falling
of the vines. Tough call.