[tcb] Re: [OT] Test -- ignore this (Except Emily)

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:10:50 -0400

ok i finally read this post.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald V. Livingston II <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 1:48 pm
Subject: [tcb] [OT] Test -- ignore this (Except Emily)

Sending a test message. We just had a whole PILE of "bounce messages" when
Em sent her last email to the list. No one who has a yahoo or sbcglobal
address got her message because yahoo "refused it for policy reasons".

I'm sending this to find out if it causes bounces also to try to figure out
if freelists.org has gotten on some sort of spam blocking list or if it's
something being caused by Emily's message coming from netscape/AOL.

Emily, if you get this, reply to it on the list so I can see if the next
message you send bounces for yahoo/sbc addresses.

Gerald

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.