[tcb] Re: [OT] Re: dan or katrina!!!! (OT)

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:31:46 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

I've seen it from PC users as well. Can you install/test another browser on
the Mac at work?

G2

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:55:32 -0500 Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> but it doesn't do it on my pc only on the mac here at work.  >  >
 ----------------------------------------> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:52:31
-0500> From:
gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:52:31 -0500> From: gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[tcb] [OT] Re: dan or katrina!!!! (OT)> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> On Thu, 4
Oct 2007 07:50:58 -0500 Brian Denning>  wrote:>>> are you guys having
problems with safari screwing up your messages on>> tcb??? have you seen
what it is doing to my messages???i have even updated>> safari and it still
does it. why does it do that>> Since Dan doesn't notice anything try to
describe what is screwed up. If> you're talking about the horrid
word-wrapping, that is caused by the "new> Windows Live HotMail". I'm
seeing it on other lists with hotmail members> as well. I don't have a clue
what Microsoft is doing to the messages. Mail> from HotMail users is still
coming to the list as text/plain so whatever is> breaking the formatting is
at the hotmail end.>> Gerald>