[tcb] Re: OT Looking for a Beetle

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

And by the way:  My suggestion; I would stay away from super beetles and stick
with just the beetle if possible.

From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] OT Looking for a Beetle
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 4:05 PM

I am looking for a solid daily driver Beetle.  It is for my mom so no pimp my
ride sort of thing, no art car, no crazy neon sort of color. It does not have
to be a show car. I am not asking for anyone to scour the classifieds for me, I
am already doing that, but just to let me know if you already now of a Beetle
that drives that is for sale.

Thanks,
Julie