[tcb] Re: OT. I will NEVER do flooring again

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:07:52 -0600

I did mine while my wife and kids were out of the country for 3 weeks. I moved everything into the garage and took a weeks vacation and did the floors and painted the whole house inside. I would like to have someone else do those things but, I'm a cheap SOB.

On 1/10/2011 7:44 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:
I feel your pain.

On Jan 10, 2011, at 2:23 AM, whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I pay someone next time!<sad, old, worn out, droopy face>.

Still not done and we started before Thanksgiving. Just have the shoe molding
and touch up of scuff marks left but Freedom is feeling neglected, dejected,
rejected and just plain left alone.

Can't wait to BulliGras for companionship.

Sent from my BlackBerry®