[tcb] OT I am SO upset with myself!

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 22:11:22 -0600

many of you know I'm restoring a 1967, 650 triumph Motorcycle. it's been going
on ohh a total of 7 years but the last iteration of it say 2 years. it is air
cooled.

I am so in a way that I have plastic shoe boxes that when a part comes off it
goes directly into their respective shoe box. aplace for everything and
everything in its place.

I just received the top end back from the machinist and i am ready to put the
motor back together.

I cannot find the freakin tappets! I've searched high and low, corner to
corner., rooftop to rooftop. f***!

another delay in ordering the tappets. ohh shucks gee whiz willikers.

Duncan