[tcb] Re: OT Here's my latest adventure

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:55:30 -0500

Only in my head. ;)

Duncan

-------- Original message --------
From: john_bartell@xxxxxxx
Date:01/27/2014  9:49 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: [tcb] OT Here's my latest adventure

DID YOU HEAR BANJO MUSIC?
DAN
Sent from Windows Mail

From: Duncan
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎January‎ ‎27‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎25‎ ‎PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was hoping to camp at the Swanee State Park in Florida tonight. I got there
at 10 minutes to 9 and the gates were closed. So I went down the road another
quarter mile to a gas station, went inside and there were 2 guys there. I asked
one of them if there was an open campground nearby that I can camp at for the
night. Hesaid yes, swanee a quarter of a mile down the road. I explained that
it was closed & the gate was locked. The other guy looked at me and said, well
it'll open in the morning. As I started to open my mouth and say something, I
suddenly had a vision of being forced to squeal like a pig so I just turned
around and hightailed it outta there. The two of them combined must have had an
IQ of a toothpick.

Duncan