[tcb] Re: OT - Digital camera question

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:49:23 -0500

Save money by buying a darkroom?  You would have to shoot a lot of film to make
that pay off.
    From: ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tcb] OT - Digital camera question
    Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:06:01 -0500

    I really love photography but it is an expensive hobby.  For a film camera
it is like 40 cents +/- every time you click the shutter not counting the cost
of the camera or having enlargements made.  I have been thinking about stepping
up to a nice Digital SLR camera but they are a little pricey.  Does anyone have
one they?  If so can you share your cost benefit analysis?

    Thanks

7:44 PM