[tcb] Re: OT: Anybody want or need VHS tapes?

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:44:29 -0500

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/VCRs-DVD-VCR-Combos/ci/5246/N/3838122500

G2

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 03:32:34 +0000 (UTC)
sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got a bunch of them with video of my daughters when they were
kids  Still have a player and one old non HD TV.  One of my daughters
asked me a while back what I was doing with them.  Well, what are you
supposed to do with them?  What are we gonna do with all of the DVDs
when they no longer work on anything but have video you don't want to
throw away?.  Anyone know a cheap way to convert VHS to digital?

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 7:27 PM, Bbauer2000
<bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What is a VHS tape?

On Jul 21, 2015, at 7:20 PM, whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

A shitload full of blank and a bunch of movies.

If not, Goodwill here they are.

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx