[tcb] Re: ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:55:25 -0700 (PDT)

Lonnie, I found 4 camshafts for you but not any rods. I will bring them with me.

Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Or driving a VW bus.

  Speaking if busses, how ?bout a ?66 pop top?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volkswagen-Bus-Vanagon-Westfalia-VW-Westfalia-Camper-Van_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ15291QQihZ013QQitemZ230001681036QQrdZ1

  or a westfalia trailer to pull behind it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volkswagen-Bus-Vanagon-RARE-Model-Westfalia-Woody-Utility-Trailer-for-Samba-VW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ15291QQihZ010QQitemZ200001292536QQrdZ1

    From: Denis Dodson