[tcb] Re: OMG fabubus in hot vw's

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:28:39 -0600

i didn't realize that was one in the same sammie, hey man sorry about almost ripping off the ladder when backing into that spot

From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: OMG fabubus in hot vw's
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:11:55 -0600

You and me both Brian. Sparky is on the top right hand side of the same photo. I can identify it with the US flag on the antenna and my OSU front license plate.

TCB was well represented with Paul's pick-up and Sammie's camper. And of course, Fabubus and Sparky.

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>