[tcb] Re: OK, let's talk about Psycoblooie

  • From: Bill <bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:59:44 -0600

Being new the to the TCB list my opinion may not matter much, but I have
never been and have heard glorious stories about it.  With that said I would
like it to be at your place, cliff and all.  I have budgeted for it this
year and can help pitch in with fireworks or anything else that is needed.
I don't think PB would be PB without it being at your place.