[tcb] Re: OK, Here's what really happened

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 18:32:42 -0500

Yes I still have the trophies.  I'll make sure they are there.  Half of them
look like Chuck. And since you saw them last year you'll know what I mean.

Denis, be careful. Your bro-in-law is wrongly accusing others to screen for his
planned heist of Murray.  He'll probably blame the bikers.

Jeff

sent via iPhone