[tcb] OFF TOPIC: Skating/Surfing and a lil bus stuff

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:15:25 -0500

For those of you who are interested in a lil' story.

Last night was one of the funnest times I've had in quite a while. I finally
got a group of skaters together, and we all hopped in the bus to go skate
some ditches and parking lots. The ditches were so much fun, they had
graffitti on them from back in the 60's. Got a lot of good skating done, but
to make a long story short I got my fair share of road rash.

Everyone loved the bus though, it was awsome. It was like going back in time
to the 70's, we had all our old school boards in the back and were blasting
some Hendrix and various other older artists through the speakers. We
stopped by surf house which is the coolest place EVER!

Oh yeah and I'm doing a report in History over the Origin of Surfing, should
be a really fun and interesting topic to research.

And one more thing, I've got some friends that want to hop in the bus and go
camping with me next time there's a bus meet, I think I got them wanting a
VW now haha. Catch you guys later! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!