[tcb] Re: Now for the weather.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:06:51 -0800 (PST)

Not a good day for driving the cabriolet in this morning. left the truck here
on friday.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I think he has 10 days off for
the trip.
I know he tries to be the last one out and drives 50 mph on the way
back.
The weather out that way today does not look too bad, but still cold
and windy.
Not bad Chevy truck weather!

On Jan 15, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

> I just called him and left a voicemail.
> Hopefully all is well...
>

>> I would not want to be towing a bus in this type of weather.
>>
>> Eric Woodall wrote: Gerald sure picked a
>> crappy
>> couple of days to travel back to Texas from
>> out west...
>>

>>> Bugs are suppose to float, not buses.
>>>
>>> Brian Denning wrote: the 4 days of rain here
>>> are supposed to freeze tonight as well. hershey is
>>> mad at me cause i took him through a flooded road. he decided he
>>> doesn't
>>> need valve cover gaskets, so he refused to use them appropriately.
>>> needless
>>> to say he will be getting a new one tonight and a tighter bail.
>>> other
>>> than
>>> that the oilcooler leak is fixed and he runs really good.
>>>
>>> the creek behind my house is up even with the road, the saline river
>>> here
>>> in
>>> benton is over it's banks. the ouachita river is expected to flood
>>> malvern
>>> this afternoon.
>>>
>>> neil, makes you want to come back to arkansas huh? i told sharon
>>> diana
>>> and