[tcb] Re: Not shaping up to be a good weekend for us to leave town :(

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 08:46:41 -0500

My vet wouldn't let my puppy go anywhere or be with other dogs for more than two months. She didn't even want him to go where other dogs had been.

Well that will be a bummer if you don't make it, this whole thing is your fault! Chuck is spending $500 on fireworks. The weather is great, not too hot and we have had lots of rain so it's very green and no burn ban. I have lots of stuff to burn in the fire pit.

I really will be sad if you can't make it, but take care of your family.

-----Original Message----- From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wuzmop@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 7:48 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Not shaping up to be a good weekend for us to leave town :(

Still hoping to make our way to phsycoblooie, but one of our dogs got parvo last week. :( he's recovering and it looks like he'll be fine, but we have to continue taking precautions for the next couple of weeks by keeping him apart from the other dogs, bleaching everything he touches, etc. He ate for the first time in 6 days this morning, so the prognoses is good.

Nasty virus. He caught it at the vets getting fixed and his last round of shots last week.

Sent from my iPhone