[tcb] Re: Not much of a bus trip report, .....

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:23:55 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

I think NewBus should be officially christened "CC". I thought I was
getting double vision on those pages <grin>.

I don't know how much wandering you plan to do in Italy, and it's been 15
years since I was there, but there was a nice little town called Gaeta
between Rome and Naples where I lived for 9 months in the mid 80's (I
guess that's closer to 20 years now). Lots of cool old architecture and
beautiful terrain to explore.

And if you like the beach (clean white type) you may want to twist the
final leg of your journey to land you in Palma de Mallorca, Spain for a few days

Gerald